Used

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by angry.., Mar 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angry..

angry.. Guest

Your gone. Thank GOODNESS. How many people did you think you could use, abuse and hurt? I was meant to be only one in such a long time. And then I find out about another, and another, and another and guess what - another! I thought I meant something to you. Obviously not. Now you are preying on other people and are going to do the same thing to them. God knows apart from the emotional and possibly physical pain, what could you be giving these people - and ME? Goodbye and good riddance. Glad your hand has been forced.

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

i am so sorry that you are hurting.
    i just hope that you can move on from this obvious waste of space :console:

3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Sorry to read you are in pain! just wanted to send you :hug:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

now is the time to reclaim YOU..focus upon what YOU want and the type of person YOU are...spend the energy assuring yourself that you become a better developed person...and know, we are all deceived as some point in our life...best of luck, J

5. angry..

angry.. Guest

Thank you. And Sadeyes - you are right in SO many ways. But he has left me as a shell. He has hurt me so badly. AND others. And he is about to do the same thing to another woman. I hesitate in posting under my username simply because of the hurt and distress it could cause some people. And also - I feel like a FOOL. A person who is easy, foolish, stupid and irresponsible. HOW I let somebody hurt me in so many ways like this I don't know. But I feel safer knowing he is gone. The emotional punches, the physical punch I will never ever forget. And I don't know where to go from here :cry:

6. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

Hi angry. I think i know what you're talking about. If you need someone to vent at in confidence, my pm box is open. I understand that you may be wary of trusting someone else, but the offer stands. Best wishes.

7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I can only imagine how much pain your going through. Take each day, each hour, each minute as they come. You will overcome this and become a stronger person.

Take care.

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

thats happened to you. that must really hurt.

9. angry..

angry.. Guest

Kenny - I think that some people WILL be able to work out what this is about. But thank you.

Sometimes I just can't even think about the next minute let alone the next hour. And what makes it a lot worse for me is the knowledge that another lady here is going to be hurt now and there is nothing I can do about it. I feel helpless, frustrated, angry, weak and worst of all - just a TOTAL waste of space. He has hurt me in more ways than one - and now I am worried about my own physical repercussions also. What a complete disaster. My life was difficult enough for one reason and another without this. There really ISN'T anywhere to go from here

10. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

it's ok, he WILL get his comeuppance. and if karma doesn't deal it, then i will.

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

It's been dealt with, leave it there.

12. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

You're not a waste of space, i promise you. If there's anything i can do, please let me know. It is going to be ok, in time. In the meantime, i'm offering to be a leaning post, as it were. Best wishes, as ever.

13. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

just like kenny you know im here for you as much as i can be. it may be dealt with in the forum but in your life and emotions it isnt and thats what you need to concentrate on now honey. but your definitly not a waste of speace or anything like that

14. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

how about have some consideration for others feelings, the last thing she needs is someone undermining her own feelings and the blows shes dealt with, she's doing her best and we're offering her support for that.

15. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

This member has as much right to vent his/her feelings and problems as anyone else on here.
    Who said it was about anyone on here? It could have been about someone IRL.

Anyway, OP. My PM box is open if you need someone to talk to :hug:

16. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I have no clue who you are, but I have a feeling I know what this is about, and I just want to offer a listening ear. I haven't been close with many people from here lately, and I haven't been around too much.. Maybe if you wish to talk/vent to someone who's at a certain distance from everything that's going on, please feel free to drop me a PM. :arms:

17. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:console:

I know how it feels to have people take advantage when you are at your most vunerable. Whether it happens online or in real life it hurts a hell of a lot.

Wishing better days for you sweetheart.

Claire xx

18. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'd just like to state that the person that the op is writing about is no longer a member so let it lie. He's gone. can't fuck people over anymore so why bag him. I'm not trying to invalidate the op's feelings b/c they are valid but by bitching about someone that's no longer here you're basically rehashing shit ove rand over again.

Kinda stupid no....

wish mods would make up minds about flaming threads. mine gets deleted but the OP is still there flaming someone. ODD

19. angry..

angry.. Guest

Ok. This wasn't meant to be something to cause a flame war. I am suffering enough without comments like that thank you <edit at members request> for your input. I have not mentioned any names and indeed I have NOT even said it was someone from this forum. I hoped to receive some support whilst I am going through a horrendous time. It is a shame that some may see this as an opportunity to cause trouble. I find that slightly sad.

I am guessing that I will have to find my support elsewhere as this is obviously not the place to come in this situation. I have two concerns. One is getting myself through this and the second is to not upset other people. Neither objective being met through words like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.