Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Remedy, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I don't want to be in my body, I want to die so I don't have to feel myself in it anymore. :cry: Used. Used three times. :cry: It's like that's all I'm good for. I can't take it anymore. It's my own fault for being so stupid. Can anyone relate? :cry:
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mel,

I can definitely relate to that.I've been used hundreds on times,fortunately the pain lessens with time:unsure:

The best advice I can give to you is , learn from your mistakes and don't look back. :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk.
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

how you're feeling is so understandable. i didn't want to be in my body anymore and haven't for years. :hug:

. i've been used in the context of a 'loving relationship' so i thought i wasn't used. it wasn't obvious but it was very true because when i questioned her on it, she left me promptly. i really don't know what it means to be loved. i've been pretty much used a lot all through my life too....hmm.

if you find talking here helps then i'll be happy to listen. try and treat yourself gently, i don't think there's anything wrong with you and i really hope you don't harm or die because of the horrible feelings you're going through right now.
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

You're not stupid honey :hug:. We're only human & mistakes happen.

I know you might be feeling pretty crappy just now but things will get better for you. Be gentle on yourself.

:arms: xx