Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by justmeonlyme, Jul 4, 2010.

1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

he... he... he used me... :( i cant believe it :( i cant explan now it hurts to much some of you might no who/what im talking about... :( ill write more later im sorry :(
  2. Failure_By_Design

Failure_By_Design Account Closed

Hey, vie been used by guys so many times, they suck. I'm not sure how similar our situations are but I feel for ya, and am here if you wanna talk more.
  3. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

what do you mean he used you? did he do something to hurt you physically?
  4. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

im sorry i should have explained myself better i was just kinda overwhelmed by the hole thing...
    i thought he cared he told me he liked me he made me feel special... i thought he really cared i really though he did he made me happy i thought things where good i really did...
    but then he started ignoring me he told me his phone was playing up then didn't think anything of it then he was gana ring me... and didn't he told me he got called into work... and of coarse i believed him then i didn't talk to him for like about a week or 2 coz he told me his phone was away getting fixed... then i went to message him on facebook and he'd deleted me... i didn't no what to think then i had to find out from a mutual friend that he was in a relationship... and by the sounds of it it wasn't really a new thing. :cry: so idk i just i feel like idk... i like him so much... and i just idk... :cry:
  5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

sounds like its his loss. not yours emma. i know its hard to do, and easy to say. but he sounds like a real creep. your better off with someone that will treat you right. not like crap. its not fair and not right. :( :hug:
  6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Emma, I'm so sorry that you're hurting, but remember what I told you before. Don't blame yourself. I think you just need to process things right now.. I'm always around if you need to talk. I'll even write you another book. :wink: :hug:
  7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

oh hun :hug: he didnt deserve you, you deserve so much better. We're here for you, we wont leave you :hug:
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

9. alishiainsane

alishiainsane Member

Oh my god sweetie the same thing is happening to me :'( I've been with this guy for 8 months and its been so least the first several months we have never had a fight.and we've spent so much time together...he started working so much more then he moved and he was busy all the time...then he stopped texting me for days at a time, he said his phone kept messing up and i believed him even though my phone said he'd gotten the msgs... i love him...i really truely love him, i gave everything to him including my virginity and i'm also beginning to believe i might now have chlamydia...a few weeks ago i made a facebook account and tried to send him a request that he never answered... he said he never got it so i sent another...still hasn't accepted. :/ I really know what you're going through hon and i feel completely crushed :'(
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2010