Useless Life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Freddy, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freddy

Freddy Guest

I've totally screwed up my life. I nevered accomplished anything of substance and things just keep getting worst for me. It never ends. I'm in my late 30's and I have no future. I really dont see any point of living.
  2. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

Why do you say that you never accomplished anything? Many people think that they realize themselves with a high-paying job a big house and a ferrari. is it that for you too? I don't think so, but if you wanna share, i would like to know
  3. Freddy

Freddy Guest

I'm 30 something and I'm cant take care of my self. I hardly have any money in my bank account and I'm barlely surviving. I dont want to be stuck paying rent for the rest of my life. I want to have a home and decent job to feel secure. I dont have a university degree so I'm not going too far in life. No women would want me and I'm going no where in life. I wasted my life and youth away.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are not too old to do something different than what you are doing now. People without degrees can still be successful. You are no exception. Paying rent is not necessarily a bad thing either. You do not have the responsiblities of repairing things that are not working right. You don't have to worry about property taxes, or house insurance. So there are advantages. It all depends on the way you look at things. Try to find the positive aspects in your life instead of viwing it as failures. Take care :hug:
  5. Flight

Flight Well-Known Member

No matter where we are in life, we always want something more. Remember that. The illusion of instant gratification is a plague that holds us back. Things always take time to culminate.

I'm not saying your depression is invalid. But it can't be washed away by physical gain alone. A change has to occur in your perspective.

If you want to grow (and you still have much to grow), then do not let yourself continue to regret the past, and let it hold you down. Start something new for the future. A seed... and know that it will take a long, steady path to grow.

A hobby, perhaps. Musical, martial arts, artistic, athletic. Something that gets you out there a few times a week. It doesn't matter where you come from or how good you are - it matters that you progress.

Focus on beginning something in hope, not ending something in despair. That is my humble advice.
  6. Same here, i'm a high school drop out live with my mother and i'm 25 and stll a virgin :sad: Don't drive don't have a passport never been abroad and a total loner. But i still got a sense of humor so i can look in the mirror and have a good laugh at myself :laugh: :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.