useless lump of blob

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Feb 10, 2014.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I'm a useless lump of blob. that's what I am. I can't do anything, I can't even stop drinking soda, even though I know it's not good for me, and causes all those inconvenient things in my body...I'm just a bother to everyone else...my apt is a mess, I can't even clean it up, and I am so tired all the damn time...

my life is pointless, I'm alone...my sis and mom are there but I just feel like I'm too much for them...I just feel like I'm taking too much from them...idk...

why is it so hard to overcome depression, anxiety etc? I try and try and I always seem to fail...I can't accomplish anything it seems...

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Sometimes I feel like battling depression & anxiety is a little bit like pushing a rock up a hill... But given these obstacles, it's no surprise that life becomes difficult, if not entirely impossible at times. It sounds to me like your diseases are talking to you. I say this because that's what these things do best. They tell us how great our failures are, and how everything in our lives is disastrous thanks to our own doing. Of course this is generally widely overblown or downright completely untrue. But nonetheless, it tints our thinking... You seem to me to do an exceptional job of shining sunlight into other peoples lives around here. And for that, on behalf of everyone else, I'll thank you! :)

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

thank you :) that cheered me up. I guess I've been seeing the negative side of the coin more than the positive one...thanks for reminding me of it :)

yes my mind talks too much....wish I could make it stop sometimes...