Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wjw, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wjw

wjw New Member

Hello I seem to be old for this forum (47) im new to this so please let me know if I don't belong. Im not a good person and never have been that I can remember. im not violent or a mean person just basically useless. <Mod Edit:Methods> daily. Not sure why I havnt done it yet. Ive screwed my life up so bad there is no repairing it so its just a matter of time before I finally end it that is inevitable ( probably didn't spell that correctly ) found this forum and thought id join to occupy my mind. I tried to end it one other time when I was around 20 but was found and taken to a hospital where they pumped my stomach and saved me really wish they hadn't of wasted their time. thanks for reading and again just let me know if I don't belong on this forum and ill move along...........
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

You are most welcome to the forum and the members are all ages from teen to pensioner :)
  3. wjw

wjw New Member

Ok great thank you !
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum, it is nice to meet you.Look forward to seeing you around the forum.
  5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Hope you are not too old or I would have to leave as well..... We have members here from 13 to 76 that I am aware of so feel free to post and reply as you like. Welcome to SF :)
  6. wjw

wjw New Member

Thank you
  7. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
  8. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome, most here struggle with similar or same things. age is not of importance. hope you get what you need from here
  9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi, and welcome to the site!! You're more than welcome here, and I'm glad you joined.
  10. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF
  11. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, wjw. :)
  12. Welcome. I'll be 44 in a few weeks so you're not too old for sure. Depression affects all types of people of all ages, unfortunately.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.