Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clairedelune, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

yes maybe we all feel this way sometimes but I feel like I have been going on like this for quite a long time now I don't know how to keep going. I'm afraid that I won't be able to reach my goals and I will be a useless old fraud that I already am. I just really don't know how to keep going.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you feel like a fraud i too feel that way but it is just your mind telling you lies ok You are not useless you are someone that is special please know that
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*big hugs*

I'm sorry you feel this way right now, it's common to feel that way sometimes, but it doesn't make it easier to deal with.
    Don't give up on your goals, keep fighting!

Like total eclipse said, your brain is lying to you. You are never useless, and I am pretty sure you're not a fraud!
    Don't give up on yourself and your dreams.

Is there a way to 'split up' your goal? so that you can reach some of it without only feeling accomplished when you reach the ultimate goal?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi claire, there is NO giving up. We are fighters and we will fight til the end, Do you want to talk more about why you are feeling this way? Why do you feel you're a fraud! I hope you feel better soon. You are not useless at all! Please keep talking to us :)
  5. Rambler

Rambler Member

Dear Claire,

You are not alone. Sometimes one feels this way because the pain outweighs the tools that are used for coping. Be strong. Don't give up. You will achieve your goals. You are going to overcome and win this battle. Is there any particular reason you feel this way? You are welcome to private message me and I'll happily assist and support you in your time of need.

Kind Regards,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.