useless

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SteakAndChips, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

Don't get me wrong - I am ok - really I am (!!)

Its just .... well.... I feel stupid for saying it - but I sometimes wish I meant more to more people :unsure: I so often feel like an outsider and not very full of worth.... I guess its a confidence thing - but I feel like I never do any 'good'... I dunno - its just me being silly I guess :)

2. Tara

Tara Guest

i know i dont know u know u but you mean something to me :) everyone here does :hug:

Of course you do good! look at your post count! i bet most of them posts were from helping us out on here!

3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Do you ever find you want to be everyones friend but you know you are so shy you'll never talk to half of the people you would want to be freinds with. It's not always easy for people to talk to others, but you must have tons of people who care about you and as flirt said you have the post count to show you must have talked to lots of people. Sometimes it's nice for people to say you are doing swell, so i'm gonna say it now, you are doing swell and keep posting and being here for people as they are for you and never think your useless because you know deep down you arn't.

4. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

I wish the opposite. I wish ppls would care less so I can leave already.

5. Tara

Tara Guest

awww kirakyoumou (what can i call you for short? =\ )
    you've only just joined us! and i will not let you leave :tongue:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Know exactly what you mean Egg, feel like that myself sometimes and it's not a nice feeling.

7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:arms: to you golden egg

:arms: to you terry

i appreciate seeing the both of you around and feel you both are a real contribution to this site. please take care

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I understand how you feel GE. Let me assure you that you do help out. There are times when we all lack confidence in ourselves. I guess this is your turn. Throw that thought out and let the good ones back in. You do make a difference. :hug:

9. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

not being silly at all Eggy :hug: :hug:
    I think many people can relate. SOme have it sometimes, others have it more often and others have it all the time. it's not a nice feeling, that's for sure.
    I don't know if it's of any worth to you, but me likes you a lot :smile:
    Here if you ever wanna talk :smile: :hug: :hug:

10. kirakyoumou

kirakyoumou Well-Known Member

kira I suppose. ^_^...or Yi..that's my real name....I'm I'm going to force myself to live..for him. ^_^...

11. Thank you for replies to this post :) I felt kindda pathetic! :shy:

I dunno - I guess its not a feeling I will rid of very quickly - but I guess there's hope yet :)

Thank you

GE
    xx

12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

aww Eggy (hope you dont mind me calling you that :tongue: ), there's ALWAYS hope, and if you ever feel low, read through some PMs in your inbox, they might make you feel better :smile:

:hug: you know where to reach me hun :arms:

xxx
    Est

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.