useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_child

I couldn't help anyone, I couldn't help a friend in an hour of need..I'm selfish past belief. I'm going to get drunk, smoke some hash, a couple of lines, and hey watch the fairires come and get me, one line two line three line four, watch me fall on the floor..then have some more..keep on going until my heart stops beating, then this life will be nomore.. I belong in Hell ~ oh living is hell, well maybe God (ahahaha) will let me in.

GOD, please let me in..I don't want to live in Hell anymore.

Perishable

Jesus...
I hate fucking feeling the urge to dorn myself in mutilation. BLAH!
Im certain you can pull through.

:mad: I WANT...RELEASE!

I think we need to find a more healthy outlet here. :wink:

wanttodie

At first I liked the idea of self-mutilation, but then later I realized that it messes up things even more. It's emotionally charged and foolish; Don't do it.

R

RySp123

I couldn't help anyone, I couldn't help a friend in an hour of need..I'm selfish past belief.

GOD, please let me in..I don't want to live in Hell anymore.
WRONG kiddo...... how distorted were your thoughts when you wrote this post. Should you have given time to that friend to assimilate and get some rest as requested you would have come to know that you did in fact been of help.

J. listen ok....... if you were so selfish you wouldn't even have bothered reaching out to that friend. You DID did and it DID HELP but you are unaware of it yet...... next time take the time to breath and give time also to yourself and others to answer or reply to you. Too quick to react hunny.

If God was to let you in, what would the mother you wish you had was to be left with? Only emptyness in her heart, sorrow and tears?

The message is past onto you now from that friend who wishes you to know that you did something that has changed something in positive somehow.

Talk to that friend again when coming online and you can clear things out and can tell you in its own words how you have been of help OK?

Now stop smoking as your fingers will become all yellow and your clthes will stink not to mention your breath :) If you feel like sniffing, I recommend to buy yourself a dozen fresh flowers that will also bring some life and colour in your surroundings. Wanna fall onto the floor? No problem, we provided with tons of cushons so you wont hurt yourself...... oh and I forgot.... some has put some teddybears here and there...... see if one suits your need or liking will ya.

huggles to you hun and call up on me whenever you feel like it.

be well and safe till next time hun
granny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00