Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by useless member, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm completely useless, i can't do anything.
    Can't answer posts because i don't know what to say.
    Can't keep friends, i just drive them away.
    I've even had my own blog for about a month but haven't done anything because i can't write anything.

Useless that's me :yes:

No point with anything anymore
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:arms:Maybe your purpose for being here is to let others feel better about themselves by trying to help you feel better about yourself. We all need each other and nobody here is worthless
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:arms: I'm around if you want to chat.
  4. Well thats hard for me to do at the moment, can't go into chat or send PMs.
    Anyway if you knew who this was you wouldn't want to talk to me just like everyone else.
    I'm fed up with all these lies people pretending they are my friend when they are not.
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Ah. I'm not going to pretend to be your friend, because I have no idea who you are, but I am around, if you want to talk. Maybe once you can PM, and go into chat, feel free to PM me. And I doubt that I wouldn't want to talk to you, I talk to everyone. :smile:
  6. Robin

Robin Guest

Friends can be hard work but well worth it when you're otherwise alone in the night with no-one to reach out to, I did my fair share of reaching out not so long ago in the early hours of the morning and my friends really helped me get through. Chances are, whoever you are, someone, somewhere, somehow, cares about you, it's just so damn hard to see that when we're low and alone :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.