Useless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know nothing else lately. For over a week I have been in a bad place. The only thing keeping me alive is the pills and booze. If I didn't have them I would of been successful at my attempt. So now they just keep the pain at bay. It seems like everyday something new is thrown at me that I can no longer deal with. And it just keeps coming and coming. My life consists of either feeling suicidal or being suicidal. And i can't bare either one any longer. Both confirm the failure I have become. So what do I do now? Where do I turn? How do I make it stop? I only know one real solution but I'm too much of a failure to even get that right. I'm just so beaten now and cant find anything to fight with or even want to.

2. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hi mate

First, let me wish you every success for the future, you can beat this thing, you have to take control of your own life, try to take little steps forward and to improve things.

Second, alcohol is a depressant, it is the worst thing you can do in the world if you feeling depressed.

You are not a failure, you are here helping other people who feel in a similar way. Everybody has there strengths and weaknesses and we are never the same person at any one moment in time, things change, but you need to make them happen.

I am a very successful at some things, like academic stuff, but a failure in other things, like relationships. Nobody on this Earth is perfect, we all have our flaws in one way or another, the trick is to learn to accept who we are.

Sorry, I didn't want this to sound like a lecture or anything, take care

Peace brother

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Itmahanh is a woman Mark, but no worries. Itmahanh try your best to be strong during this difficult time. I know that it's hard but you have to find the strength. You're a good person, you're not a failure.

4. LILICHIPIE

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

people wont agree with me but yes i do think that abusing pills or meds is the key mark are very sensible and true to themselves and the hell that is life
    so they are not a failure, you are not
    its reacting bad on you because its chemical; the body doesnt like it
    it doesnt have nothing to do with your mind
    you are a pure and hell of a good person
    these things are keeping u from suicide because if there are key factors in ure issues; they certainly keep away yourself from it becaus eyou think that it can maybe improve something
    yeah thats kind of paradoxical
    but abuses of everything including drugs are a sign that the person is burning for life; not the contrary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.