useless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dantesin, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dantesin

dantesin Member

I am so useless....I just want to get under my duvet and die
    verything is too too crazy

i really want out

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Please don't say bad things about yourself!

Do you want to talk about why you feel this way?

3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Welcome,

I hope you find what your looking for here, I to have felt the way that you do. Let me know if I can help.

4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Do you want to tell us why you feel like this? It might help if you write it down, it can be quite cathartic.
    Sending hugs
    xxxx

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Why do you feel so useless dan?

6. dantesin

dantesin Member

I just find it really hard to focus on things, I try I really do so hard but its just one thing after another

a close friend of mine od d two days ago and her family have decided to turn off her life support, I know she didnt want to die and it makes me feel ashamed feeling the way I do

Ive felt like this for so long , I can lose whole days just crying and I cant pin point why

I dont have anyone to talk to, nobody knows and no one would believe it as when Im around people I always play the party girl but inside my heart is broken

Im not sure when it happend

thanks for the lovely messages, it really means alot

thankyou

x

7. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

It sounds like you're in quite a deep depression. Have you ever been diagnosed as depressed and are you on any meds?
    That whole 'not being able to focus on anything' is one of the problems with depression. Your concentration goes out the window and it feels like there's nothing that you can do about it.
    There are things that you can do about it and we can help support you but the first thing that you need to do is go and see your doctor.
    Be honest about how you're feeling.
    I think that you're also suffering from grief because of your friend and you may have triggered 'survivors guilt' because you're alive and she isn't. That's a form of post traumatic stress. Again you can get help from your doctor.
    You can talk here on the forums any time that you want to but if you'd like to talk to someone in private, please feel free to pm me.
    I'm very sorry about your friend, that is very tragic news and you must be in a lot of pain right now.
    Sending hugs,
    xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.