useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i-am-useless

i feel so useless :( i feel really dreadful. i dont feel like anyone would miss me if i weren't here. i am registered but am worried that nobody would reply if they could see who i was. i have good things in my life - i have a loving family and a new baby - yet i feel like im not worth anything and that people would even be luckier off without me. why is this? i should just feel lucky and not care that people dont want me. but somehow i care.

icequeen

i feel so useless :( i feel really dreadful. i dont feel like anyone would miss me if i weren't here. i am registered but am worried that nobody would reply if they could see who i was. i have good things in my life - i have a loving family and a new baby - yet i feel like im not worth anything and that people would even be luckier off without me. why is this? i should just feel lucky and not care that people dont want me. but somehow i care.
hi and welcome...sorry to hear you feeling so down on yourself.

you say you have a loving family and new baby, so how would they be luckier off without you. your family would miss you for sure..and your baby, how do you think your baby would feel growing up with your love and support. people clearly do care, you just dont see it at the moment. not sure if you the mother or father of the baby, if mother, maybe you suffering from post natal despression, and as a father its hard for both of you to adjust to the changes going on...a baby changes a lot of things. can you talk to your doc about how you feel, even family of partner. there is always help and hope once you ready to take the step.

:hug:

I

i-am-useless

mmm my partner knows how i feel. probably thinks im as useless as i do! though is kind to me. perhaps it is just one of those days :( im not going anywhere. im not doing anything stupid. i just feel like this and dont know how not to and it hurts me. and i dont feel like there is anyone i can confide in and talk to. im not even sure people like me

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
aww honey ..theres so much stress involved in having a new baby and being a mum. You should make sure you get plenty of time for yourself. Dont be so hard on yourself either. You are a worthwile person and you deserve all good things ! xxx

doityourself

My box is always open. Even if weve never passed words or even angry ones.

Your baby needs you to be there. Do you think it could be post pardon? I know after I had my second one it was hard getting back into the mental part of life, it was all so tiring and exhausting physically and mentally. Which brought out alot of my bi and depression.

Have you talked to your doc yet?

Monoka

no one is useless, you have a child to brig up in the world and i guess that seems daunting but you will be fine. if you are really struggling seek professional help, to help get you through.
i hope your not at crisis point- you have too much to live for.
take care :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00