• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

User mentioned me in a thread but I didn't got notified.

Karlos

Stay strong!
Hmmm I don't know why :/ some people said that before too. Hmm I guess it's about your settings. :/
But I have got notified from others user before (including you) when they mentioned me and I also got notified when you quoted my post in that thread.
This is the first this has happened, as far as I know.

Kira

✮.·.☆ ♡ ☆.·.✮
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Supporter
It's just a glitch that unfortunately happens from time to time. There's not much we can do about it but thanks for flagging it anyway :)

Walker

Hopper, Skipper, Jumper
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
As with all the internet and people - nothing is perfect.
Also, regarding the opening post we've told people that trading more than 10 people per post is much more likely to create an issue and to limit tags to only 10. We often do more hoping it'll rope in more people but we've experimented with it and it fits make it more flaky. It's just software.

Kira

✮.·.☆ ♡ ☆.·.✮
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Supporter
I was going to edit my post to mention limiting tags to no more than 10 members at a time to avoid that very problem but I see that @Walker beat me to it!
(He's a much faster typer than me anyway ;))

Walker

Hopper, Skipper, Jumper
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
I've noticed the tags are flaky some times more than others too @OrphanWithAFamily One day I'll get what seems like all of them and another day in positive I've missed numerous.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00