Username says it all

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by feelingditched, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feelingditched

feelingditched New Member

Hi everyone. About two years ago, I had a suicidal notion in front of my friends on a night of drinking. I believe they called help for me and were advised to look to the other way. I also believe they incorporated another friend from the agency. I will not go into further detail about this.

Knowing this all took place is making it extremely difficult for me have fun with them. I become angry when we go out drinking. I seem distant when around them. I just seem to want something from everyone who took from me (who allowed me to go down this pathway).

I am finding it difficult to be the nice kid I used to be. My chained aggression is now out of the box (and I feel like the quiet kid I used to be was a better person).

The worst part is, if I stay away from all of them...I know it is the best for them and me. I've started rejecting the re-incorporating process (going back to my original sentences) because it seems so fake and tedious.

I need help but no friend in sight.
  2. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

*gives you a hug* I don't know how to help, I just want you to know that there's someone who read this and cares. Best wishes!
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you can make friends here, we have a chat room, and you can private message members too, so keep posting and we'll support you.
  4. Taanya

Taanya Member

Hey there!

You're probably the third or fourth user I've said this to, so there's a chance I'll get a Nickname like "No-fun-person" around here or something :D, but still here goes my opinion:

Last summer I was in a foul mood because I didn't feel comfortable in the company of my old friends anymore. Because they started acting aloof, avoiding me, not calling me and meeting behind my back. For me it was a tragedy back then, it worsened my depression and(because of that and numerous other reasons) I ended up trying to kill myself.
    All I can say is don't go down that road. If you're angry at your friends for the reasons you stated, if they're not what you need anymore in this phase of your life, tell them or leave them but forgive them. That's the most important thing. Friends aren't everything. You are the most important thing in the world and you shouldn't be suffering because of other people. If you lose your friends don't lose your hope. Others will come. Friends are only temporarily in your life.
    Do you have a family that understands and supports you? If you do, put your faith in them, they'll be there for you in one way or another. And if you need to meet new people you can always PM me if you feel like talking.
    Hope this helped at least 0.01%

Chin up and try to smile!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.