users that hate me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

im tired of being told nobody hates me and its all in my head. some users have personally told me that they hate me, even after i help them and try to be friends in some cases! they tell me i am a terrible person, to 'do it', and so on. I can only imagine there are more.

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm sorry if you feel that. I can at least tell you that I don't hate you. :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

If people are telling you to XXXXX, then you should report them to the moderators so that they can be put under moderation.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  4. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

I dont hate you :) *hug
    I dont hate anyone here

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hate is a strong word! Now use and abuse are a different story. I suffered abuse all my life. Except my daughter, the rest of my family just walk on tippy toes around me because they know if they slip up I will end it. Now my daughter she uses me!! She threatens to leave and go back up north where her life was shit thats why I had her come down here so she could start over. I am at the point with her that if she wants to go then do it. My life was a hell of a lot easier when we only communcated by phone. She is the only reason (and my grandaughter) that I am still alive.
    I don't think they hate you, now to abuse you yes that I can understand!!!As far as hate goes they probably don't even think about that with their little pea brains. I wish you luck and don't give anyone the satisfaction of knowing they drove you to it.Keep Up The Fight!!!~Joseph~

6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

If someone is telling you to 'do it' then they need to be reported. Feel free to post in LTM quoting such things so we can act on it. You are not a terrible person and I don't hate you :)

7. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I've never spoken to ya, so I've got nothing against you. I'm sure that I'm not alone in saying that. If someone is telling you to "do it" report it in LTM or PM the staff :smile:.

Keep safe. :hug:

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

No matter what we do there will always be some people who don't like us. That's their problem ,not ours. Give your time to those that do care. There are plenty of them about.:smile:

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Ask yourself why you would want people to hate you?
    Because there's clearly many of us here that don't, and are willing to support you. So your idea of being hated must come from your own desire, not ours.

10. DrCynic

DrCynic Active Member

I don't know you, but I know I don't hate you.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi DIT. I for one don't hate you, actually I like you (as a friend of course). :tongue: I know that I was a little tough on you before, but that was only because you kept on posting on how depressing your life is, but it seemed like you weren't doing much to make things better. Now that I'm under moderation like you, I've been doing some reflecting, and I think I was a little harsh on you and a few other members. Sometimes tough love is good, but if a person can't handle it, then it can be bad. :hug:

12. DrowningInTears

Hey look i'm a normal account again.

13. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

congrats on being back to a normal account again..

I don't hate you D.I.T :hug: I think you are a wonderful person. please report the people that are telling you to do it , Im here if you need to talk :arms:

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

That's awesome DIT. I hope that my account will return to normal after my month of moderation has ended. I know for one thing, I'll be a lot more sensitive to people than I was before. :hug:

15. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Congratulations DIT, i really hope things work out better for you this time and that you have learned whatever it was the mods hoped you would!

I dont hate you, at times ive thought some of your posts have been unfair but such is the nature of the beast. If people are telling you to 2do it" then you certainly need to follow the advice of several others here and report them.

16. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

>>>>>>>
    I don't even known you your just pixels on the screen,what meds you on could be doing that,or even electroshock ECT effects- you are experiencing super super sentivity of the nervous system and its completely wearing you down.

Characters on here are definitely no substitute for real world.

Samantha

17. DrowningInTears

Do it ******!

'Do it ******!‏'

This warm message was welcoming me in my msn mail tonight. I dont kno who sent it the address is not familiar. I'm certainly not saying its anybody from here it could be from anywhere on the internet.
    @pseudo.borked.net
    some kind of anon mailer?

and samantha i dont take meds i never go to the doctor.

18. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Re: Do it ******!

I can't even begin to imagine what is motivating the "author" of this. Please ignore it and listen to us when we say we like you and enjoy your contributions. :thumbup:

19. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

:cheer: :massbounc:groupwave:

Brandon

I just dropped by to check how everyone was doing .

Your account returning to normal is the best news I ve seen for a long time on the forum.

I know u better than many on here and I know what a struggle things have been for u over the last few months, however I also know how far u have come and how u have tried to change things and become more proactive and :cry: i'm sooooooooooo proud of u , please keep up the good work !

I look forward to ppl here seeing how supportive a person u actually are and will defo be checking in on the forum at least once a fortnight to see how everyone is .

:goodjob::groupwave:massbounc:cheer::barmy:

CONGRATS My friend

Love Jo

p.s love to ev 1 else too :wub:

20. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Re: Do it ******!

Startling to think how Judge Bork's name has moved into channels I'd have never thought. First it was a verb, now this.

I think that's a good bet, given my otherwise utterly pointless discursion into the history of the term "bork."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.