Utter bullshit!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm fuming right here. Fucking hell this is such bullshit.

This is called a support forum. Yeah, support my ass.
    it's all about infractions here, infractions there, bull shit here bull shit there. Liars all over the place, attention seeking behaviour. Fuck that.
    Nothing wrong with wnting attention. I know I wnt attention sometimes. BUT FUCK THIS SHIT. you can just ask for it. Or just send hugs, no need to go about doing fuck knows what.

And support site my ass. IDIOTS. All of this shit.

And I know y'all think I'm ungrateful. Maybe I am. Maybe I AM an ungrateful ****. so what. Let me be an ungrateful ****. Everyone's already pissed at me anyway because I've hurt people on here.
    I'm dangerous to people on here, isn't that the case? Don't I push people try to make them kill themselves?? Yeah maybe that is the case. Fuck that shit.

FUCK YOU and You and YOU and YOU and YOU and fuck this fucked up shit.
    Right now I don't care how mad y'all get at me.
    All I know is that this is in no way a support forum anymore. Fighting everywhere, bickering, bullying fucking up. Provoking.

FUCK THAT!!!
    I don't understand why I ever wanted to get unbanned from this site. I would've been better off if I'd stayed banned, Permantenntly.

All I've done since I got unbanned is hurt more people and get annyed and angry with how things are going.
    I'm not saying I hate this site. Wait maybe I am saying I hate this site.
    I don't hate the people on here though. I just dislike some. And think theré s bullshit all over the place.

Oh well all get angry at me all you want. FUCK THAT. like I care.

Maybe I've lost it. But whatever. That's what you get.

All I've been getting is shit thrown at me the last weeks. FUCK THAT!

I'm glad for those who do find spport here but this is just utter bullshit.

BULLSHIT that's what it all is. ALL OF IT.

And I'm not ungrateful for all the things people have done for me. But I guess I've just shown that it wasn't worth it. I was a waste of your time. FUCK THAT. FUCK YOU and YOu and YOU and YOU and well FUCK EVERYONE. INc luding mySelf.

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You're getting angry over something that has nothing to do with you. You are ungrateful because you were given a second chance and you've basically shit all over the friends that have fought for you. You've carelessly shit on the one person that fought for you the most and burnt every single bridge you've had.

You sit here and say the site is about bickering etc now. Isn't that like calling the kettle calling the pot black. You sat and purposely targetted a child and made her feel like shit so who are you to talk about bickering and fighting.

You want support. You want sympathy. You want help. It's a two way street. While many people here will say you've supported them and helped them there's two sides to you and you like to show one to some people and the other to the ones that truly know you.

It saddens me too that people fought for your unbanning and you've basically shoved it back in their faces.

You play the victim. You act like what happened had so much to do with you when it had so little to do wtih you.

If you hate this site so much. If you hate the people that fought for you through the years then quite frankly nad quite bluntly fuckin' leave the site. Who has time for your damn negativity anyways? Who has time to put kid gloves on and baby you and say aww why does this site suck to you? You know what...people didn't have to let you back. Peopel didn't have to place value and trust in your words..because it was pointless. All you did was lie and shit on those trusting words anyways.

Good luck in your life est because clearly you need it and maybe you're right. Maybe this site has alot of bickering b ut you know what what the fuck gives you the right ot say so when so many people have bent over backwards for you. SHame on you for that one!
  3. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

Cool! let it all out. Speak the truth and it'll make u feel better. I do agree with you on the part where u dont find any real support in here. In my opinion, I find that many here,are merely sympathizing with one anothers, sharing their personal stories about how bad life has treated them , that 'my situation is worse than yours" etc. but only a handful goes about dispensing real advice as to how to go about to solve their problems. Providing proper advise and guidance is not all about " I'm sorry about you hun ", "I feel for you", "Yeah I'm in the same predicament too".etc. All these are not problem solving. Forumners here who start suicide threads are screaming for help, hoping that someone can provide some solutions or provide a different insight so that they can solve their problems and are not morely looking for sympathies. In the end, many remain here i.e. in a suicide forum, as they continue to think about suicide since their problems cannot be solved. Everyone's problems is the biggest in their own eyes, so what if others had it worse , that I understand and have leant not to judge but people here are looking for solutions and help and as such, real solutions / help should be extended. Of course , unless this forum is a hangout forum for those who are going to commit suicide, then I have nothing much to say. peace.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

Problem is that's not why she's mad. You should PM her and ask why she's really mad and the reasons.
  5. LastCrusade

oh i c. sorry :)
  6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Kelly I would appreciate if you wouldn't go about telling others why I'm mad and why not, because quite frankly you don't know why I'm angry.
    And I'm not asking for sympathy in this thread, if I'd want sympathy I'd straight out ask for it rather than let everything out and sit here fuming.

And yes I'm the kettle calling the pot black, I know I'm just as, if not more, guilty of a lot of negative things as others are. I never said I'm not.

I just think that I should be banned again, because let's face it; I'm no good for this site, nor is this site any good for me.
    I would leave the site in peace if I could. But for some reason it's addictive. I'm sure there's plenty people on here who've tried to leave but keep coming back because for some reason it's addictive.

And I would also appreciate if you'd keep the stuff about me "purposely targetting a child" off the forum. The email you sent me made your thoughts about me perfectly clear, so no need to keep repeating yourself on here, thank you very much.

@ LastCrusade; no need to apologise :smile: Thanks for the reply.
  7. LastCrusade

I must agree with you. It's very addictive. I'm drawn to come back here again and again each time, everyday. - sigh- my flesh is weak.
  8. ~PinkElephants~

Don't post a thread ranting and raving and not expect a reply like mine. If you didn't want replies next time post it in the diary thread. Mmk. I completely agree too..people fought all too hard to get you off ban and for what...you to crap on them.
  9. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i disagree. i have never found you to be a prob.. i like you and you have every right to be here imo x
  10. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

Yeah, but you found a problem with me the first day you spoke to me and you don't know shit, so I guess you opinion doesn't count
  11. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

irrelevant katsu. my opinion counts as much as yours. this is ests thread, don't hijack it.

est x
  12. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

Pfft, That was hardly a hijack. Just a point. It's not like I'm stealing her thunder or turning the attention soley to me.
  13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Lets not start an argument eh.
  14. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

how times have changed...