uuuugghhh

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Wastingecho, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

couple of days ago my daughter decided to deep clean the kitchen - took her 6 hours

this afternoon at work i got the following text after my lovely wife commented to her sister that my daughter missed two spot (and i quote):

'Apparently I am not allowed to notice places that need cleaning without be yelled at to "get my fucking laxy ass up to do it".

this is what i will be walking into after having to work late

someone kill me now

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wasting Echo, that's a tough one to walk into. It must be hard to face that everyday, like walking into a war zone. I have a lot of sympathy for you but you have survived so far. Please do not let it get you down, you are worth a lot more than letting the situation think different. Please take care.

3. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

people are petty.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Ugh, that REALLY sucks!! Reminds me of one of the landlords I had a few years ago. I was moving out so cleaned the apartment from top to bottom because she was going to show it, but somehow accidentally left one of those little packets of sugar laying on the table. Lol I got a text later telling me I shouldn't have done it myself and should have had someone sighted take care of it for me.

Sorry you're having to deal with someone so unbelievably petty.