Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hereforyou, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

Hey guys im a little depressed right now heres my story.

My friend <who is a girl> sneaks over my house at 1 in the morning she brings a friend along. Rachel is her name we hit it off quick. I find out she had a bf but she was a really cool girl and this did not stop me. She broke up with him 3 days later because i was the extra push that ended her relationship and they were in the dumps anyways. We talked for 2 weeks straight it was perfect and everything. We have so much fun together and have so much in common. We arent dating of course because she wants to keep it friends seeing she just got out of a 2 yr relationship. The past 2 days she has been acting wierd and hasnt called me and the day before that we got into a long talk about her old relationship and her saying she still likes him. She said she needed space but she hasnt even said anything to me at all. Im really upset and i really like her. I hope she sees there's better out there for her and doesnt go back with the old bf. Please tell me something, anything that can comfort me. Im falling for her and I'm just sitting back watching myself lose her. Please help.

Signed
    Sad Joe

2. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

It takes time to get over a long term relationship. Give her the space she needs but be there for her and be as strong as you can be for her. Don't push, I'm asuming she knows you like her? That's all she needs to hear right now. Whatever's gonna happen between you will happen, worrying about it wont help. Try to to fret, time will sort it.

Take care

3. wondering

wondering Active Member

i've been trying to think of something... but not much i can do.
    i'm hoping for your best and that comfert you in some way.
    (maybe i could bit the bf up, if he's not a big guy that is :sad: )

4. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi perhaps the best solution to this problem is to let it go and examine the cause. Relationships probably shouldn't be taken lightly and begun unless one is serious. Otherwise what might start out as casual can grow for U to be serious but the other person is still only in 'casual' mode. Let me know if this helps. Take Care!

5. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

Ok I wasn't clear enough I don't think. Me and her are crazy about each other and we both are looking to have a serious relationship. She's just not ready for one right now, but now the ex bf is back in the picture and she may go back to him. Thats the situation. Thank you for all the advice so far.

6. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi the choices are still simple since she doesn't want the relationship-
    U can wait till she's comfortable and hope her ex. and her don't get back
    U can try to change her mind and start the relationship with her now
    U can tell the ex how U feel and hopefully not start a fight
    U can forget about her

Judging by how she's "not ready to be with you but very serious" I would suggest avoiding this girl because she may be a vacillator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.