V is for Venting

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Celebrated Thing, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Celebrated Thing

Celebrated Thing Well-Known Member

I cant stand things anymore. My mom is really sick. And yet we still fight cause we cant understand each other. My doctor doesnt know what to make of me and wants be back on certain medication I hate. School is a night mare, I cant make anything better with it regardless of how hard I try. My boyfirend is losing interest and wants out and of course Im falling harder for him as he falls out of it. Didnt get the dream job I wanted that would have solved a lot of problems for me. Im just this akward loser who can't do anything right and I just want to hide.

2. I need help

I need help Well-Known Member

You're NOT a loser!!
    I know what you mean about what's happening with your bf..that happened to me too....I know its not what you want to do but I think you need to keep your distance...at least just a little bit..to let him appreciate you more....I know that's the only thing that helped with my bf...
    I hope your mom gets better! and that things work out for you! Stay strong!:hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, you're not a loser. From what you said, I have gathered that you are trying as hard as you possibly can. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I'm around if you need to talk :hug:

4. Celebrated Thing

Celebrated Thing Well-Known Member

Thank you both for your kind words and help, it means a lot to me:)