Vacation Expedition Termination

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mr Blue, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Blue

Mr Blue Guest

Actually this is quite scary that I even registered today. Not sure where I am going with this. My title means that I am going on vacation to Colorado from Connecticut in April to conduct an expedition where the best place would be to self terminate. I don't think telling my entire story really matters other than to say i don't care about anyone anymore, including myself. I am a 59 y/o male in declining health although nothing that will kill me right now. Feeling pain daily both mentally and physically. I have tinnitus, GERD and back pain. Single and lonely, which is more painful than the physical stuff. But I think I hate women. To much pain.!! I don't date, and don't want to try. Can you tell? Living with an elderly family member (mother) (not all my life) who never loved me and really don't love her.Have been on all the antidepressants. Exercise and eat right. I don't drink or smoke. Opps, this is sounding like a single's advertisement. Go to therapy. Have a crappy part time job which is extremely boring. Just want to go now. Who the hell cares anyway if you commit suicide. It is a right. I don't know why I'm here because everyone is going to give me reasons why I shouldn't. BTW, I don't believe in God. That was easy. Mr. Blue

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi you sound like you need a change of environment You are bored then do something that will bring some excitement into your life anything that you have always wanted to do
    if you keep living in the same situation that you hate nothing will change hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.