valentine... I guess it's time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by triste, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triste

triste Member

Well i guess this is my goodbye, it will be dark soon.
  2. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

Light is better....
  3. triste

triste Member

what's the point? the light is only a lie! we are no more sagnificant than a stone
  4. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Triste why is it dark for you?
  6. triste

triste Member

the point is that people are so afraid of the dark aspects of life (like ending it) while actually it is not so bad at all. it's a solution for those who realize that human existance has no value at all. it won't matter much if there was no life on this planet at all, nothing really matters, our existance is only a result of chemical reactions, no miracles no soul within us, only people are so afraid of absolute ending so they comforted theirselves with ideas of god and life after death, decieving billions instead of facing the truth: there is nothing special in no one, there is no deep meaning in life, every moment of joy is only a result of chemical reactions in your brains, which won't metter no more when you're gone, so why even bothering yourself seeking for it. the universe will be just fine even without the existance of our liitle grain of ash called earth. existance itself doesn't seem to interest me no more.

this is why it is dark for me
  7. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

Isn't it your soul that is able to observe and report this as you have here?
  8. triste

triste Member

no... it's my thinking thing... that one the saves memmories... ah yes, my brain. who is able to judge based on ideas of right and wrong forced upon everyone since they were born by society.
  9. triste

triste Member

and convince me that i have feelings.
  10. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

You right to a are stuck in your thinking and you think that thinking is you. But the thinking is there not because you know but because you don't know. You thought are logical guesses because you don't know but it feels like you're right to you.

If you've ever heard that life is a paradox, this is where that paradox exists....we think our thoughts are true, but they are guesses. They aren't true, but we act like they are and then condemn life when life disagrees with our imagined truth.

Solve this and you get your life back. Don't solve it and you die one way or another...either suicide or a longer miserable life til old age.

But solve it and you get to love life and yourself.

11. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

Try to visualize your mind as a body an it hard and it gets fatigued. Eat the right foods and drinks and you give it energy. Eat or drink the wrong stuff and it doesn't work right. Get it rest in sleep. It's an invisible body part, a bio-logic tool with a memory bank that is called into action when there's a problem to solve.

Exercise your body and your mind feels better. Meditate with your mind and your body feels better.

But watching it all is your consciousness, your soul, your intelligence.

You're absolutely right about the social conditionings but without seeing the mind correctly, you're not able to take away the power of those mental habits that took a beautiful, loving and accepting child and turn her/him into a jaded suicidal wreck. You can undo this and I know because I have. It's simple in hindsight, scary in foresight. But it's all mental and the mind can change and we can evolve our consciousness to see our minds and get our lives back.

Just like with Santa Claus, it was a social conditioning that lost it's power over you when you figured out he doesn't exist...the Santa memories are there but they have no power anymore. That was my path out of darkness.

Meds and shrinks are an attempt create a change not knowing that the mental illness is primarily these programs in the mind taking hold of your life. Meds have a place but not as a cure. They are a tool but not a salvation...I'm speaking of the real salvation from confusion.

12. detest

detest Banned Member

:sigh: Man up. There are far many worse things than not having some twat to fake affection with

Death is one of them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.