valentines, another depressing holiday I'm waiting to be done with

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jonsmith, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonsmith

jonsmith Well-Known Member

Thanksgiving,christmas, new years, valentines. they make life more depressing for the depressed. I'm the limo driver. i'm off work on valentines. i think i'd rather be working.

2. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Working though you see everyone else celebrating Jonsmith - but I see your point - just put your feet up, surf the web and have a beer

:freehug:

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

valentines is depressing as hell.

you know when you've really not got anyone when your own brother offers to get you a valentines card- and you're like, thanks, but no thanks..

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Awww Emily - sweet - He loves you albeit platonically

:freehug:

5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

I had a happy valentines message saying she wished her big bro was nearer.

That was from a friend who became so much like my lil sister to me when i was at my bottomless pit, 5 years ago, although we had only previously met once, for about 2 seconds! Our caring friendship built from then on, messaging every day.
    And guess what, shes doing it all over for me in my current situation.

There are true caring people out there.

But i agree about valentines day being the worst ever this year. God knows how much i wish i could have my life and true love back.

6. jonsmith

jonsmith Well-Known Member

If anyone remembers my previous threads you'll know i'm still hung up on a woman i had a fling with 10 years ago. brief that it was it was very intense. told me she loved me etc. i never got over her. she lives just two miles from me.

in regard to driving people that have a life i'm very used to it. i consider myself a ghost that walks among the living. ive been a loner my whole life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.