Valentine's daay

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wallflower, Feb 12, 2008.

1. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I've been really depressed. On one hand I feel so much love in the atmosphere, on another its like God is punishing me because I am alone.
    I have never had a Valentine's gift. I have never even in elementary school
    It's not like there's anything seriously wrong me with me, I am a little weird.
    I get spacy, I just like to daydream. I dont know what the reason is no one reaches out to me. But at first i was feeliing great. then I OD's on pills because I was feeling depressed and people on goth.net were harassing me because I said I was out of here on valentine's day. I knnow i shouldn't have said it but I was just being stupid. So after allt he harassment and the joking then I finally OD'd. I know it was stupid. It's crazy,
    I went to the hopsital and they took some blood. I remember everything clearly like it was a dream. I was having troubel walking and I was slurring my speech.

This is the link: It gets worse....what do you think?
    http://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=9526]

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

What did you expect those people on that site to say???
    They are just random people. Nevermind what they say and perhaps you shouldn't have made that thread anyway. And Valentines Day is just a way to kick single people in the balls...

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i said this in another thread:

Valentines day is just a corporate holiday for companies to sell unnecessary shit to people who can only say they love someone once a year. Instead they could say it everyday with actions not pointless cards and expensive stupid gifts.

4. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

Valentines day sucks. I hate it. always reminds me of some stuff and gets me depressed.

5. wallflower

i know it was a really bad idea. I was feeling a little down and I didn't know where else to put it.

6. wallflower

I totally agree. Love should be unconditional.

7. wallflower

I wasn't really thinking. No one is perfect you know? You can't delete your posts after awhile....anyways...I wasn't joking, I was serious.

8. wallflower

All throughout my entire life I have never gotten anything from anyone for Valentine's day.

9. wallflower

You all are overlooking the posts:

"Two cups bleach, a cup of turpentine, a revolver, some petrol, and a book of matches. Make sure you don't mess up eh?"

"So you're not acquainting yourself with a .44 on Valentine's? Grr."

"Well, do it anyway, and I'll tell people you didn't have a hard life, you were just feeling a little emo that day."

You are not actually reading the entire thing. At face value you don't get it. These people have been harassing me the entire time i've been on the site.

10. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

get away from that site now if that's what you're going to get. And yes it was a bit of a bad idea to make that thread, but we all make mistakes..

11. brainstorm

brainstorm Well-Known Member

goth.net is not exactly the friendliest of places. In fact, most goths are not the friendliest of people. You've got to have a thick skin to be around them.

12. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I don't understand the day .. I just don't get it.