Valentine's Day got you down?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Can't wait till it's over? Me neither. Most overrated holiday next to Christmas. To make it even, there should be a loner's holiday, where loners are celebrated all over the world.

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I genuinly don't know what day it is. And I just as genuinly, if not m0ar, don't give a fuck.

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I've never experienced Valentine's Day. But also don't give a fuck.

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Wouldn't say I really care. Christmas is the worst because nearly everyone does it and just pisses me off. Just the whole lovey dovey things gets to be a load of crap. Like wake up, come live on the shit side :mad:.

5. thl

thl Well-Known Member

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

7. corang

corang Well-Known Member

I dont really enjoy any hallmark holidays. Valentines day is just something they made to sell cards gifts etc. if your in love you surprize them with things not wait for a specific day every year. It also makes it hard for people in my money situation to not catch crap usually.

8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I feel alone on Valentines

9. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Anti-Anti-Valentine ....... that's the waaayy,, It has to beeee.

10. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

People are bastard covered bastards with a bastard flavoured centre, i cant think of any valid reason to care for anyone on this turd of a planet, so why would i get upset about not being able to participate in a trivial, bs day that celebrates a glorified, useless chemical reaction in peoples brains? "oh, that person made some liquid move inside me, now i must spend money on pointless kak that will just be thrown away." no thanks.

11. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Still don't give a fuck.

12. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Yeah, me neither.

:reub:

13. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Nothing say I love you more than some fucking cheap and nasty card with a cheesy message in side!

14. thl

thl Well-Known Member

holy words, man !

15. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

boooo -______-

I don't know what I want anymore...
    When he was still with me for all those years; I didn't really see Valentines day as a different day from every other day... but now that he doesn't want me anymore, it just makes me feel like shit.
    I keep getting asked out by guys that I know- but I don't want to go out...
    even though I don't want to go out; I don't want to stay home either. Mom's going to be having a 'home date' with her boyfriend- and a romantic dinner together... and my step sister is having her 'friend' over to have sex more than likely.
    And I'm going to be alone.
    Alone in my room crying like always, because he doesn't want me anymore.

I can't even find anyone else attractive. I never have found anyone else attractive other than him, and it's still the same now even though I'm trying my hardest to hate him.
    I just love him too much even though he got sick of me and left me all alone.

...I don't know what I'm going to do...
    The more I think about it- the more I just want to make some valentines chocolate with rat poison in it and eat.

16. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Cried earlier today it's only getting worse, dunno if it has to do with Valentines but it turned up now.
    I'm in love with a friend more than ever. The problem: he's been in a relationship for years. It's breaking me down

17. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I prefer to think of St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Isnt that what it was named after??? (lol) Just that instead people are killing one another with fake love and sappy cards.

18. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im actually glad to be single, i think a realtionship right now would only make me worse, i dont like myself right now, so how could i ever expect someone else to like me, im glad im single, so no valentines day hasnt got me down, for anyone that it has here is a :hug:

19. Kichain

Kichain Member

Ugh, I hate Valentines day so much.

I think my first bad experience was back in Grade One when I gave out cards to all the people in my class and got no valentines except for the ones that were ripped up by other classmates, (two boys I'd guess) 'cause I couldn't spell all that well.

But screw Valentines day all the same.

20. plates

plates Well-Known Member

i just remember it as the day i cut cleanly from my ex last year. it always meant nothing to me. maybe, the day has more significance because of that phone call last year. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.