Valentine's Day Jim's Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Happy V Day everyone... whether you celebrate or not. *grouphug2

Was anyone here in school when they still had the kids' Valentine's Day cards passed around? Then the kids made fun of anyone who didn't get any cards... and the teachers didn't seem to care much. :(
I remember making the valentines boxes for the cards but luckily people didn't make fun of the kids that got fewer cards and a lot of kids gave to all students so it wasn't that unfair. i'm sorry that happened in your school shame on that teacher

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Happy V Day everyone... whether you celebrate or not. *grouphug2

Was anyone here in school when they still had the kids' Valentine's Day cards passed around? Then the kids made fun of anyone who didn't get any cards... and the teachers didn't seem to care much. :(
my family had issues that went into the celebrating of valentines day in other ways so feeling naturally laughed at was already an ongoing thing without the help of the other kids.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My gift? Waiting at work for the late truck, because the shit had to be expedited to Japan. Myself and the other single guy waiting for hours, while everyone else went home to be with their people. Sorry to rain on the parade. I hate holidays. Seriously, all of them (except Halloween, that is the best day of the year).

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
oooh ooooh i got a gift i got a gift. and i almost forgot. at about 5:20 PM when i stepped away from my desk at work for a moment, 3 little slightly opened Hershey’s kisses (kisses no less!!!) blue, red, and pink, appeared on my desk. i ate them immediately of course! thanks go to the kiss spirit.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
ok it's not valentines day anymore. has everyone abandoned me where is everyone i'm alone in a big room, where are my hugs I demand hugs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00