Valentines day

So so tired

Other valentines day is here again as I sit here and cry remembering all those happy memories, I cannot deny.

Such a lovely day now overcast in pain as I miss my loved one in such an enormous way.
I am such a romantic and this day held great significance but now my emotions are out of control leaving me feeling so cold, empty, sad and alone.
When you push all your distractions aside, you are still that hurting and tormented soul that has lost its way.

Too far along to turn back to find myself again but not far enough to see any light at the end of this tunnel.
All I do is battle with a mind that wants to give up whilst carrying around this useless body.
Hope is a distant memory, when it left, it did not go alone.
It took my sense of identity, the ability to believe things could ever get better and the possibility of happiness returning.
When in a crisis, it always feels like its inevertabilty going to be our Last as we see no way through this vortex between life and death.
I really do not know what to do or what else to say.
I am so so sorry
I just want to sleep forever
Xx

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Other valentines day is here again as I sit here and cry remembering all those happy memories, I cannot deny.

Such a lovely day now overcast in pain as I miss my loved one in such an enormous way.
I am such a romantic and this day held great significance but now my emotions are out of control leaving me feeling so cold, empty, sad and alone.
When you push all your distractions aside, you are still that hurting and tormented soul that has lost its way.

Too far along to turn back to find myself again but not far enough to see any light at the end of this tunnel.
All I do is battle with a mind that wants to give up whilst carrying around this useless body.
It took my sense of identity, the ability to believe things could ever get better and the possibility of happiness returning.
When in a crisis, it always feels like its inevertabilty going to be our Last as we see no way through this vortex between life and death.
I am so so sorry
Xx
*console*sadhug*shake

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found

I am so so sorry
Xx
In Finland, Valentine's Day is meant for friends to be with each others. And in my opinion, the day is meant for you and the ones you love, which can be parents, friends, relatives, etc. Then, let make the day special, just about you and your needs, focusing on making and living in new memories, where you are free to feel sad or happy as much as you need.

Hope is in you, I hope.

So so tired

In Finland, Valentine's Day is meant for friends to be with each others. And in my opinion, the day is meant for you and the ones you love, which can be parents, friends, relatives, etc. Then, let make the day special, just about you and your needs, focusing on making and living in new memories, where you are free to feel sad or happy as much as you need.

Hope is in you, I hope.
Thankyou, that's a lovely response.
*hugx

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00