Vancouver

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Are you proud of your country or ashamed eyes out of your head?

I am neither one... Well.... That is very typical for us.... No confidence.... I do not much care about olympics but news from there get me angry at sometimes. Attidude of our media is you are nothing if you are inside of ten and if you get bronze, you lost silver and if you get silver you lost gold... We have got one gold and our media act like a straight from ass, all just failed, failed, failed, failed... That attitude makes me mad.

And when someone get gold that is non-apperiaceted like this snowboarding gold or they say "that is what you had to bring" and that's it... Today I read news what makes me so angry that I had to send feedback for the magazine.

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I'm a big hockey fan and I'm actually really impressed by what the USA team has done so far. Really thats the only sport I care about in the olympics.

3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Im from vancouver! though im in the uk right now :dry: Er, I dont know. Ive not been watching the olympics, but im sure Air time is an issue for why they don't talk more about the people who don't win in the top 3. And the newspapers are always the, competitive. Bet it was The Province that had that lame article. Don't listen to the papers.

4. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

next USA beat our ass

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Have you climb those mountains? Shoot how beautiful was when that dude snowboarding down...

6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Can't say ive ever climbed any of the mountains up there. I did a few hikes up near squamish :D and ive snowboarded in whistler. Defiantly loads of fun and beautiful

7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Nice, I would like to try snowboarding.

8. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

It's loads of fun. You should treat yourself and try it out, even at Cyprus mountain. It's kinda relaxing when it's just you and all the snow covered trees around you. :) Not so relaxing when you're rolling down the mountain at mach 10 cause you lose balance, but even thats fun :D

9. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I am in the plain already.....not, even snowboarding suicide on the mountain sounds cool!

I love forrest with snow cap, it is like a hug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.