veering off the road

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by redheadsweetie, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redheadsweetie

redheadsweetie Active Member

I have repeated thoughts of commiting suicide while driving like veering off into a ditch or into another car whatever would do the trick. I cant get the thought out of my head I dont want to die but I want to punish myself so badly becuase Im sooo stupid, Im sick of everyone lying and telling me that im not stupid I know its true tonight Im wanting to kill myself too I am not driving at night so i should be okay tonight but im really struggling tonight any input at all would be appreciated

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Hitting another car and possibly taking someone innocent with you is bad. Very bad.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The emotional impact that would be on the person that came across you first. Dealing with the injured in accidents does affect the responders even when all survive. What makes you think you are so stupid? I am glad you aren't driving tonight so you can stay safe. Please stay safe and take care of yourself. :hug:

4. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Just because people tell you something, doesn't necessarily make it true. Don't believe you are stupid just because they say so!

5. redheadsweetie

redheadsweetie Active Member

im stupid becuase i constantly mess up and my bf is wearing thin becuase his mom and I cant get along and i try so hard but all she does is get angry with me im not sure how to even repair the friendship anymore so im just stupid and I feel like i should just give up. not sure how to do it anymore i cant mess up again i just cant. and i know i will

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So...you may mess up again.

You are not perfect. You are the way God made you. We all make mistakes.

You sound young. I'll bet I have made more mistakes in life that years you have lived.

I too had those thoughts.

Have you ever been in a car accident?

I have. Let me tell you something, they are not fun. They are sudden, violent, and shocking to say the least.

And think about this, what if, instead of dying, you were seriously injured or permanently crippled? And what if instead of dying, you killed someone else in the process?

And you think your life is hard now.....

I don't know you. But I know your pain. Whatever situation you find yourself in, I can assure you, it will get better. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT. This is only a temporary situation.

So when your BF's mom give you crap, just smile, and know that it's ok. Things will get better.

Go thru life. make a ton of mistakes. Part of living and learning.

And please take good care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.