vegetable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mpang123, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I wonder how it feels like being a vegetable after <Mod edit: Methods>. It sounds great to me so i don't have to deal with conforming to the expectations of society. What's the big deal about being alive? Yes, id like to check out.literally.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

you're stuck in your body, and you can't do ANYTHING but think, you can't scratch when you itch, scream, talk, you'll get to see people dress you, touch you, wash you....you can't say anything do anything if someone abuses you...it is not as ideal as you think...it makes life worse and there's nothing you can't do about it...

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

You make sense, morning rush. I just want to be unconscious, thats all

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

yeah I know what you mean...sadly vegetable state isn't unconscious...and some comas aren't either...this woman came on the tv and she had an accident and was in a coma for three days and yet she could hear and see everything...

I guess if you sleep all the time, it's a form of unconsciousness...my mom takes meds that make her sleepy so she sleeps a lot...but they help her function when she's not asleep so she needs them...

5. listless

listless Banned Member

I think your life would be 10 times worse as a vegetable than how you feel at this point. In my case if I ever seriously decide to follow through with suicide, I'm going to make sure I don't make a mistake that will put me in a vegetative state. Think of Terry Schaivo and the hell she suffered through...not able-bodied but not dead, a terrible in-between state. Nothing to envy about that, death would be far better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.