Veil of Deception

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by boo, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

This is a rant! im so pissed that someone would build a friendship and talk and laugh and make everything seems cool, then when intimacy is made, i decided to tell that person about my suicidal feeling and she rejects and deny me. This is a suicide forum, wtf do you expect? Perhaps allisrainbowandlovely.com is better suited? Im pissed cause it hurts to be deceived! MAKES ME WARY OF PEOPLE IN HERE NOW!!!! IF YOU SAY YOU'RE HERE TO HELP. THEN DONT ABANDON SHIP WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
  2. Hideki

Hideki Account Closed

I'm sorry that happened to you :( Don't judge everybody on one person's stupid mistake. You seem really nice and friendly :hugtackles: Don't let her change that.

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Thanks Hideki you're sweet, i know better not to put the bad with the goods. I'm just so pissed! This is the first time im truly losing my nerves! But it will pass, i wont be brought down by this. It's not worth it!

4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

ive read a lot about this hapenning

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

This is not a pretentious and unjustified rant. I'm truly mad. And to be kicked when you're already down hurts alot. If only i could talk to neno :blub:

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

She and i made up, so if the mods could close this thread, thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.