Vent, Cut, Liars

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by JennMedic, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JennMedic

JennMedic Member

I feel like my life is not worth living anymore. The one person I thought would never abandon me or hiurt me so painfully has. I'm having such a hard time getting over it. 9 years, 9 freakin years of my life wasted.... Thats how I feel. There is so much to this story, but I just need to vent and scream right now. It's like everyone in the world, everyone is a liar. Can't hold on to anything sacred. I wish I could numb this pain but I have to work tonight.. I can't sleep though. I'm so upset, each day stab, stab, stab... It's something new I have to learn or hear about dealing with my ex. sorry just needed to vent and cut a little. Thanks for listening...

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

it was 8 years, for me- and half my life, basically.
    fucking sucks
    people are liars. That's all there is to it. -__-
    I wonder if we can trust again, someday?
    I kind of doubt it...

3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

honestly, i dont think you ever can get over being hurt and people lying to you.

im never going to trust anybody ever again but if you keep hearing something or remembering something everyday about what happened, however hard it is, you just need to keep going. dont let it get to you, dont let them beat you.

its always going to be a battle but you need to fight it.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I wasted 13 years....the breakup , the lies ..it hurts like hell but you can get through it...
    stay and talk to us about it if you feel up to it....

5. Shattered

Shattered Member

Its true most people are liars but.. there are a few chosen ones who aren't and whom are worth it. Just hang on to hope, don't lose it. I have experience at that, everyone in my life has betrayed me, but still, I'm trying to keep going and find a reason to live. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.