Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 1, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

so I'm here again, no one need respond. Just need to feel as if I'm letting someone know I suppose, to release some of what is pent up inside atm as I feel weighed down and kind of ready to burst. Am trying not to go to negative coping stuff tonight.

tomorrow I go for a doc follow up apt. its scary but im probably making a mountain out of a molehill. its still scary, though. and more scary and hard to do it on my own. and of course the mind worries about the worst case.

am v behind on work. I cant settle into it and concentrate and get anything done.

it feels like too much which is ridiculous I know.

I just cant get focused. or stay focused. And I don't know where to start. theres such a pile facing me.

something I did on weekends is now done with. it kept me going for months. but now, its done and I don't know.

theres something very big that im looking at dealing with and its causing a lot of anguish. that's all I can say without triggering myself with thinking about it.

the house is a mess. for me, its a mess. I hate that. adding to this feeling of not being able to do anything.

family pressure re something else.

I don't know how to keep moving when I don't know where to start or how to start or how to continue. its nearly complete paralysis. and alone.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun do not focus on everything ok it will become paralyzing just focus on one thing at a time the most impt one and when that is done you do the next thing reach out for help if you can to get some of the things accomplished you cannot hugs
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

:hug: I am here for you. I know that doesnt change that you still are dealing with all this. But I wanted to say I am here for you. I wish there was the flowers picture thingy so I could put it here. I will do it anyway. You can imagine it here :flowers: :rose: :pinkrose: There. You just got a font floral bouquet