Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 23, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

yeah, nothing new

I think I need to realize that I need to be honest. im disgusted with myself. physically, mentally, emotionally. disgusted with myself, totally and utterly.

So to help, I'll get lost in coffee and of course something to munch on. and so the cycle continues.

too much on my mind, or going through my mind. ive already taken meds a while ago to help. but not tonight. its not helping. again, no help. just alone. disgusting and alone. wanting a way...

hard work day and too much added on. overwhelmed with stuff. memories. old stuff. losses. and just over and over and over and over. stupid mind, stupid body.

And just tinking about all of this. no wonder everyone around me has died and gone. its laughable really.
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am so sorry, Mo, for the pain. You have expereinced so much loss. More hurt than anyone should ever have to contend with. This is the honest truth. And now you are left with the pain of it.

You know I am here for you. But that much loss and pain, by nature is a solitary alone thing. It is so isolating. Even when amongst people. As always, just please know that I care. And that I see your good heart. And it IS a very caring good kind heart. A heart that is very hurt. :pinkheart: :hug:
  3. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

No words... just :arms: please know so many care... I care too