• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

...venting...actually, i dunno wtf i'm doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered#1

Some of you will realize who this is right off the bat, but whatever.

A few days ago I picked up heavy drinking and smoking, it's not enough to get me wasted but I do it over the course of the day. If I did it at once it'd get me smashed.

I feel bad cuz I'm stealing the drinkings from my mom and dad, and the smokes. My friend (who smokes) first offerend me a cig... well I asked to try it and he said okay. Now he's telling me "it's not healthy", and won't gimme any (even tho i've stolen a few from my mom for him- but that dosen't bother me.)

Since I started doing this, 5 days ago, I haven't eaten anything at all. Most I've had in the past few days has been 2 donuts, and a slice of pizza. That's all. I'm not sure if my recent picked up habits is causing it, but I've felt shitty all day yesterday and today. I dunno if it's the alchol kicking it or what.

Not to mention, my friends were talking about this one girl and I kinda/sorta/have/had a crush on her. When they were talking about her I felt the urge to cut...and still do. I'm debating weither to cut now. I was suppose to crash with my friends but I jsut didn't feel right and had to go cut, but when I got home I thought I might try on here instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$290.00
Goal
$255.00