Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by alwaysscared, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alwaysscared

alwaysscared Active Member

Aaargh I feel as though I’m going crazy! I want to cut SO badly.

I’ve promised someone really special in my life that I wont (and already broken that promise twice in the last week – how bad does that make me?) but I want to cut so much.

I’ve been exercising as much as I can all day – but I have to study as well so can’t exercise 24/7. He wont even let me use paper clips/elastic bands/bull clips – anything! I have to stop, but I can’t. I can just about stop cutting with a knife (didn’t do that very often anyway), but I can’t stop the other ways of hurting. I need PAIN. Keep jamming my finger in the drawer next to me, but I shouldn’t even be doing that.

Holding my book so tight that it hurts my fingers. But this is still breaking my promise. Why did I say I would stop?? I CAN’T stop. I always make promises that I can’t keep and then end up losing the people I love.

And I want to CUT!!

Sorry for breaking the promise. I can’t do this…..:sad:

(and sorry for the rant everyone).
  2. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

Please, don't cut yourself. I know how hard that could be, I also want to cut myself many times, but I don't do it because I don't want to anyone see my scars. Please stay safe. Go out for a walk or something and do not hurt yourself
    Hope you will be fine hun
  3. It's really hard to stop...i can relate it's been 2yrs since i slashed myself and to this day when i get upset i always want to pick up a knife but do you know what it's not worth it....
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: please dont cut hun, we are here for you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.