Venting

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Squidward, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidward

Squidward New Member

I don't understand why it's a bad thing. Life of being a slave in a factory has gotten to me. I called in for the last time and got fired. Even though I hated it I'm now facing homelessness. I want to be happy more the anything, but alienation and no job is starting to seriously get to me. It's not that I don't want to be social or jobless, but more of anxiety bogging me down. Relationships have always gone horrible wrong and working while horrible depressed is so hard. I've never been good with communication and mass drug use in my early years has left me nearly retarded (as explained to me by every ex girlfriend) I've been diagnosed a schizoid. Every time I talk to my family about it I get set in to the emergency room and then to the pych ward, which is the worst place. I simply would rather not exsist, to not have to be a slave just to get by in this world of alienation. I can't control my mannerisms, or how I speak. I don't flow with the rest of society. I don't want to live a long miserable life in and out of homeless shelters and nut houses. I know I have it better then most, but I'm exhausted and my future is bleak. I'm going to grow old and alone. Why live that life? Why is it not right?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I agree with you that life seems unfair and we all have to do things at times that we are not happy and content with but we keep going, anyway I just wanted to say I read your post and feel for you, keep talking here. You are special, tell that to yourself when you look in the mirror! I wish the best for you! If you need to talk/vent/rant...whatever just feel free to do it here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.