• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Venting

Dani24

When I was a kid it saddens me that people wanted to die. Now I completely understand why people drink themselves to death, do drugs or jump off of building. They want the pain to stop. I’m at that stage of life where I literally have no idea what the hell is going on or how to deal with it anymore. My sadness makes me realize people don‘t want to be around me and I avoid being around people. I am not good for anything.
one character I absolutely love and relate to growing up was eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I love how even though he’s not the happiest his friends still invite him places and hangout with him. They made new Christopher Robin movie in 2018, which made me cry
. 1598312737240.gif 1598312767268.gif 1598313154454.jpeg

I am not good for anything.
That's not true! You have inherent worth as a human being. You're also probably a better person than you give yourself credit for being.
My sadness makes me realize people don‘t want to be around me and I avoid being around people
I think all too often people will gravitate toward others who they think can give them something and avoid someone who is struggling. You may be able to find people here and IRL who can support you though.

Hugs

They made new Christopher Robin movie in 2018, which made me cry
I didn't know about that. I'll have to try to see it

MosesY

You are worth more than you give yourself credit for. I know depression is hard to deal with, it makes you feel worthless. I am bipolar and struggle with this a lot. I just want you to know that I care about you.

MisterBGone

Are you undergoing active treatment (professional) for this depression, you speak of? If not, it could help! : ) And ... it’s a tough time: your twenties! But, take it from me - it gets better (& a whole lot less volatile; in your thirties...) / so you got that to look forward to. . ; ) in all seriousness, many folks both on here & off can relate to you & what you’re going through. So, don’t feel (so) alone! :^)the only yeaTs I would prefer to not have to redo, or live thru; would include the ages of “24 / 27 /& 31..;)” (now! I realize I may have just contradicted my-self, a little bit; but that’s what I do - best!) . . :D

MisterBGone

When I was in school, I took a course in the comm dept, entitled something like (yeah,it was that long ago...)—“persuasion & argumentation,” & for one of the speeches, a girl gave a passionate presentation defending her view that Pooh (Winnie the) was the best story book, or child hood (how ever it is best classified; I can’t recall!), character. And it was quite good! Though, it helped too, that she was too— ;)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00