Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Sep 15, 2009.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i feel so stupid when i think of how i feel about myself then think of how bad my grandfather is feeling and the crisis that our family is in atm...if something happens to my grandpa's brother, my grandpa will never forgive can i feel as bad as i do when hes hurting....i feel so guilty...
    im sorry if this is nonsense i just need to get it out
  2. poetbassplayer

poetbassplayer Active Member

It cant be nonsense if you are feeling it:smile: and its healthy too!
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We can't stop the way we feel and maybe a little of your bad feelings are coming from the guilt you are felling because of the situation at hand. Things don't stop simply because something else comes up. It just gets piled on top of what is already there. It is ok for you to feel whatever it is you do. :hug:
  4. Celebrated Thing

Celebrated Thing Well-Known Member

Awww, Im glad you were able to vent out, thats the most important part and why this website is here. And your not stupid. You choose a healthy outlet by venting on here for your frustrations, Id say that was really smart and responsible. Im sorry, I dont know the whole situation, but from the sound of it, you shouldnt feel guilty. You can not control what other people are doing. You can only control your actions and reactions. And regradless of if you think you rvent made sense or not, Im just glad you could get some words out and I hope your feeling better. :hug: