venting

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Aug 5, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i dont care if anyone reads ot or even replies, im not sorry for posting so much.

im so fricking angry, that site that i finally gave up on has just turned their backs on another vulnerable young woman. they dont care how much they hurt u all they care about is their own selfish selves. this woman did not ask for much, just a hello and to have someone care about here but instead it was being ignored like she was worse than dirt. i did not receive this til now but she said goodbye last nite, said she was disappearing forever. im so angry, she was getting better, her life was getting better she said and then suddenly they drop her like she meant nothing. if it were real life id blow up at them, this isnt the first time they have treated people like nothing and i kno it wont be the last but errrgggg id love to knock the living daylight outta them :furious:

2. varek

varek Well-Known Member

What site was this? Do you know how to get into contact with this girl? Maybe it isn't too late.

3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

It's a site called Depression Tribe. I had her on yahoo but she's gone off my lists. If i had only stayed online a bit longer last nite i would have been there when she needed me :( i guess i just have to see if she replies to my email, but im real worried about her

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Anathema. I hope she comes here for help and I hope that she is okay. But if she's not then I'm sorry. You can't save everyone. :hug:

5. Ryan1

Ryan1 Well-Known Member

Thats the fucking internet for you. Full of fuckers that troll everyone. Even if their life is in the balance. Happened to me actually. Try to contact her if you could, (I know you have probably tried already) but im seriously concerned. I hate knowing that someone is in trouble and I cant help.

Sorry, kinda off topic.

Anyways, if there is anything i can do, just tell me.