Verify my thought process about methods

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by microwaves, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. microwaves

microwaves New Member

What's the best method for committing suicide? I'm writing a paper about it and I've researched every apparent method. They all seem to be intensely painful and/or traumatic in some way. <mod edit-methods> is generally painless from what I've read, but it's difficult to obtain. <mod edit-methods> is an alternative, but there's a great risk of someone coming home and "saving" you before you actually die, leaving you a cataclysmically retarded man-child for the rest of your "life." <mod edit-methods> would be painful but in a less traumatic way than <mod edit-methods>yourself, although it's not really a viable option since there's a great likelihood the wound would clot before you die (and you also have to have the balls to sit for minutes fully conscious while blood spurts out of your arteries). <mod edit-methods> are a hassle to obtain if you don't already have a license and then you have to go through the emotional ordeal of <mod edit-methods> and the like seem to knock you out to the extent that you don't wake up while you're dying, but <mod edit-methods>is not easily obtainable for the average person. So am I missing anything? I<mod edit-methods>and harming any pets living there? Just trying to cover everything here.

Also: From what I've read, any type of <methods> seems to be a popular choice. I haven't heard of particular cases of someone dying from this though and it seems like it would just permanently fuck up some organs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

We are not going to give you suicide methods on a pro-life forum.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Not only will we not give you methods, but if you read the rules it states that the forum is not to be used for research or studies. Please review our site rules if you wish to remain a member here. I hope you do well on your paper, but your information needs to come from elsewhere.

4. d-pressed

d-pressed Well-Known Member

How very ignorant and insensitive of you.

You are also never going to find the answer to your question as nobody who has committed suicide painlessly or not is not going to come to advise you on your paper.

5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

we do not give out methods here

if you need support we can help support you NOT to take your life. Even attempting your life can damage you and once you make that mistake you cant undo it. i attempted and now living with pain, i cant undo it but i dont want to see you or anyone else try and end up like me. the pain is not worth it my friend, it is not worth it!

if you need to talk you can pm me.

6. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

"a support forum for people in crisis"
    not the best place to ask really is it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.