Very Angry. Ignore it.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Casey., Aug 26, 2006.

1. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

I Cant Take It Anymore. I Post And I Post And I Post, I Had 4 Post At The Start Of Today, And Now I Hav Elike 23, And I Cant Take It Anymore. No One Appreciates My Help. No One! Its Not Really This Forum Thats Pissing Me Off, But Rather The Forum That Im A Mod At. Fdsjfkdshfjksahfklf Aargh

2. wienerman

wienerman Guest

all comments are appreciated greatly (though my threads never get any), you just have to give people time to respond, but all opinions are valued :hug:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Asher your comments are greatly appreciated! everyones are, with out people like you sharing their thoughts this forum would not survive, everyone here appreciates your thoughts remember that.

vikki x

4. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Thank you both, and I'm feeling better now. Its not really this forum I'm talking about, but the one I mod at. Sigh. I just, oi. I do 99.9 percent of the work, and the other mods get credit for the .1 they do.

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

glad to see your feeling better! :hug:
    well those people on that forum dont appreciate you they way we do! your very valuble here and i hope you stick around :biggrin:

vikki x

6. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Thanks.

7. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I appreciate you very much both for the kindness you have shown me and the effort you are putting into helping people here. I hear a lot of people saying it's not neccessary for me to thank them but it is. In fact I don't thank those kind folks enough. I can't thank them enough. I mean it means the world to me that you would take so much out of your time to help myself and others. I admire you for that. :hug:

Mia

8. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

That made me feel warm-hearted. Thank you.

9. wienerman

wienerman Guest

:hug:, you have been here for way less time than me and you way over my post count. take care :hug::hug::hug:

ps i hope i didnt bother you in chat the other day by asking loads of questions

10. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Hahahah. 120, baby!