Very anxious and upset.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by katblack77, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katblack77

katblack77 Active Member

Well it doesn't rain but it pours. I have such difficulity dealing with the smallest of problems and become extremely anxious when things go wrong. So this last few weeks has resulted in my meds being increased due to finding out that we have to move house for the third time in three years. I was also been told that my job is ending on friday. The work has dried up in my team (i'm a social worker) after being there for nearly three years. I have my cases to close by friday and a 3000 work portfolio to hand in for monday, which is already over due. i also found out that my dad is back on anti depressants.
    On top of all this I have m.e and also it's looking like my boyfriend is looking for work in london or dublin.
    i am physically shaking inside and everytime i have to take my tablets i just want to take hand fulls of them so i can break away from all the stress. Normal ppl i'm sure could cope with this but i can't handle even the smallest worries and changes in my life.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

stress affects ppl in different ways hun, but its seems like you have got alot of crap going on at the moment.

all i can advise is just deal with one at a time but dont worry too much about it all.
    take a deep breath and do it and take some time out for yourself too tho .

take care

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I find I overwhelm myself when I look (fear) the big picture..therefore, i try to break things down into pieces I can handle, and realize that if i keep moving, I will get thngs done...I am prone to over-think and worry, turning things into reflections of my worth and not of the more accurate position, that sometimes crappy things happens...NOT OUT FAULTS, not permanent, it is just that way... please take the time to be more kind t yourself throughout this more difficult time...do something, however small, to affirm what a good person you are...and know we are here..big hugs, j

4. katblack77

katblack77 Active Member

You are all very kind. :hug:

Thanks very much for all those nice words. I means a hell of a lot. I work in a hospital and deal with ppl with very serious illness and my problems are nothing compare to most ppl. I think it's just learning to stay calm and take it a bit at a time. Was just speaking to my mum there and she said all that she wants to do for mothers day is to go to her mothers grave. It really does put everything into perspective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.