• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Very bad day

pushing1through

I’m having a very bad day. Nothing bad has happened but mentally and physically it sucks. I have this nasty feeling at the pit of my stomach and I kinda feel like puking. My head hurts and I’m dizzy. Could this be from my medication (cymbalta) that I’ve been taking for 1 month and a half now. Or is this seriously how stressed I am. I don’t want to do anything today but cry, even though I have work in a few hours and need to study for a few tests. I hate life. Nothing is fun. Nothing is good. I have no energy for anything. I typically workout in the mornings but today my stomach felt so gross and I was so sad and unmotivated I couldn’t convince myself to get out of bed. I want my depression to stop. How are people happy?

pushing1through

I’ve been trying to look at the positive things in my life and think about the good that is going to come in the future. But rn I’m suffering. I’m trying to lose weight but I’m starving or feel sick. My body is exhausted. My mind is tired. I hate school. I’m too poor to get away and take a vacation. I’m seeing a therapist for the first time tomorrow but damn I just don’t see that helping. Or at least helping right away.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi there @pushing1through I am sorry you are going through this, it must be really disheartening,

You say it feels like ''a pit in your stomach'' does it feel like butterflies, could it be anxiety related? I think its a high possibility

Your body is telling you its exhausted so maybe stop exercising for a few days to recuperate from how you are feeling today.

I'm sorry you are going through this, keep talking to us. When is your next appointment with your doctor that prescribed the Cymbalta?

pushing1through

Not quit like butterflies. I’m not really sure how to explain it. My stomach feels heavy and I feel nauseous, but not like a sick naseous. I’m taking the day off from excercise go and I’m currently trying to relax before I go into work, but it’s hard when all I can think about is how unhappy I am.

My next appointment with my doctor is November 6. So it’s not that much longer that I have to stick with the medicine.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi again, I hope your physical symptoms ease off soon. The Cymbalta could be playing a role or maybe not, best of luck at your appointment, make a list of all the things you want to bring up at the appointment, that should help you :)

November 6 is not that far away, you can ride these thoughts out and we're here to support you through all of this.

pushing1through

Hi again, I hope your physical symptoms ease off soon. The Cymbalta could be playing a role or maybe not, best of luck at your appointment, make a list of all the things you want to bring up at the appointment, that should help you :)

November 6 is not that far away, you can ride these thoughts out and we're here to support you through all of this.
Thank you petal❤️

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I wish I knew how to relieve my stress because it’s controlling me
Stress and mainly anxiety controls me so I totally understand, the constant worrying, constant ''what if's', constantly building myself up preparing for the worst, its never ending, i get you and i'm sorry you are going through all of this. Life can be cruel and its certainly not fair. *hugs*

Here's a little suggestion, look up planet Earth on google and see it in the universe, its a little dot, are you afraid of a dot? That thought helps me, hopefully it can help you too.

I have another suggestion too, there's a book called ''Feel the fear and do it anyway'' and its written by a doctor. AMAZING book, it helps me tons.

pushing1through

Stress and mainly anxiety controls me so I totally understand, the constant worrying, constant ''what if's', constantly building myself up preparing for the worst, its never ending, i get you and i'm sorry you are going through all of this. Life can be cruel and its certainly not fair. *hugs*

Here's a little suggestion, look up planet Earth on google and see it in the universe, its a little dot, are you afraid of a dot? That thought helps me, hopefully it can help you too.

I have another suggestion too, there's a book called ''Feel the fear and do it anyway'' and its written by a doctor. AMAZING book, it helps me tons.
I’ll look and see if I can find the book. Ill give anything that could possibly help a shot. Couldn’t make anything worse.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00