Very bad news. Will I survive the weekend?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Petal, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The director of public prosecutions has decided they are not going to prosecute my rapist..lack of evidence..loads of lies on the 'other side' they said it just wouldn't stand up in court.Waited 2 years for that outcome. That is lawless Ireland for ya. I don't know if I will be alive by Monday. Enough is enough!!!
  2. crunchie

crunchie Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear that. It is a horrible thing when rapists get away without any kind of punishment. Unfortunately the justice system often does not serve justice. I hope you manage to find something to comfort you, to help you get through the weekend..

Sending you all my thoughts and a very big *hug*. Please take care! There are so many people here that love you, and we would be at a big loss!!

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

But you have positive things that you have been working toward as well, including your volunteer work. Bad people, if left to fester, will eventually get theirs. Even if you don't believe they will, you can go forward and achieve for yourself despite them. There is only one person that is important, and that is yourself. To he## with bad people, they will get theirs in the end one way or another. You see... they have to live with who and what they are. Be strong.
  4. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

I wish I knew the words to say to express my anger for you and my utter disgust, hun. But I know right won't fix much. Just please hang in there! I know how awful that situation can be, but you can get through it. The fact that it was dragged along for so long, is unfair, and cruel and it's probably making you feel even worser still, but please don't let it bring you down and take you from where you've fought to be for so long.

You is kind, you is smart, you is important! :hug: You know that any of us are here to talk, scream at/with or just give you a few virtual hugs whenever and wherever you need them. We love you, please remember to that! It does get better sweetie, I promise you that!
  5. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Please hold on Lynn, don't let the evil bastard win *hugs* He'll get punished even if it's not the justice system that gets him he'll have to live with the memory of what he did and what he is for the rest of his life *tight hugs*
  6. Petal

Thanks so much everyone. I cannot believe how welcomed I was in chat just now,it was unreal..literally nearly every member hugged me ~ I realize I am not alone now. I will try to hold on as best I can, I have been warned to not take the law into my own hands. The guard (police) said that every single guard that read the file believed me and that he is maddened by the DPP's decision not to prosecute.

I really appreciate everything everyone has said, this place is really a home for ye loads xxx
  7. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Haven't been here for a bit and just read your posting. Very upset to hear this. Please hold on,you are an absolute saviour to many of us here and
    you are bigger than these people who made this bad decision .Concerning your attacker I would dare to say that every civilized person will wish
    him a good ride to hell. Please take care !
  8. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

oh hun :hug: i am so sorry that they aren't taking it forward. I agree with what everyones said here.
    There is so much good in you and you have so much to work towards including the samaritans thing :hug: Just wish things worked in your favour for a bit
  9. ggg

ggg New Member

That fuker..... Makes me mad just thinking about it.

Carmer will get the him, what goes around comes around.

You are worth more then him so try and move on and enjoy life with your friends and family.
  10. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this i know this would have meant alot. I hope someone is there to comfort over this time, you have many friends here. I am poorly any use but will try to be online over the weekend as well. Stay safe, regards.
  11. letty

letty Banned Member

Lynn i am so sorry about this outcome, you are not alone, everyone is on your side, dont let this stop you from going forward.
    sending hugs your way *hug* hang in there.
  12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you do not give this ass anymore power ok do not let him destroy you hun He will get his punishment he will and you hun will go on and help so many as you are doing here h un
    We all care for you hun and we all believe you don't let him have anymore power ok he will destroy himself in the end he will
    Trillion hugs being sent to you hun
  13. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Don't you dare let this worthless piece of shit win!
    Man I'd like 5 minutes with himself and we'd soon see how he manages to rape peeps without his dick :mad:

Know you were in the right and don't let this low life, sack of shit have the last word:mad:
    **!!""%%^!** there are not enough swear words in the world to express how angry I am at this decision, but I'd be buggered if I'd let him win! :mad:
    Lead your life on your terms and show that worthless **** that he is a fucking waste of fucking AIR!

scuse my french :shy:
  14. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

unfortunetely I've heard a lot of cases like this :( But remember you have all of us and we are here for you! Just keep trying. Take it day by day. We are cheering for you. You have made it so far! don't give up.
  15. MisterBGone

Hey, I hope you're doing okay... I'm really sorry about today...
  16. Petal

Thank you all so much. I can't emphasize how much it means to me. I am devastated, the bad news didn't really hit me until today. I guess I am still in shock, after waiting so long and as someone said it was cruel to have me thinking/wondering/praying for so long that he would be prosecuted. But y'know what. I am stronger than him. I am NOT going to leave him win or ruin my life any further than he already has. He is a dirty rotten scumbag and so is his lying girlfriend. I was so prepared to get on that court stand and tell the jury what he did to me when I was just 12 years old. But y'know what.. fuck it, there is nothing I can do about it now, only to move on. Again, I thank EACH AND EVERY one of you for your support here on this thread and in chat and forum PM's. I love you all so much!
  17. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

Hang in there. The justice system sucks all over. It never ceases to amaze me what people get away with these days. Hope you can feel better quickly.
  18. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

I am so relieved that you have the strength to think like that. If you would have allowed him to turn your anger against yourself then the bastard would have won. You did all you could to bring him to justice, the system worked against you for whatever stupid reason,now the best thing is to move on and NOT give him the pleasure of seeing you suffer even more. Easier said than done I know,but you have to protect yourself. And I wouldn't even agonize over the judicial system. From my own experience years ago it is not a system you can expect justice. It is at best some mediating scheme that prevents us from attacking each other with knives and swords. Stay strong and take best care !
  19. Petal

Thank you both-so much! :hug: And I agree so much Mozart. Justice has not been served. Thank you for your words of wisdom! :hug:
  20. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Hope your weekend is sort of OK,Lynn. In case it gets tough just think of all the nice crazy bunch of people here and how much we all care about you. A musical hug from Mozart. ( )
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.