Very Bad of late

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by voices_inmy_head, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Nearly every day I cry out for someone to kill me, I get angry at the drop of the hat and if I hadnt of hurt my arm very quickly would of just trashed the room.

I am so very tired of it all, tired of crying, tired of trying to stay alive.

I'm just about ready to hop in my car and drive off, so wish I was ready, nobody would ever find me if I walked off a cliff.

I wish someone would kill me so I wouldn't have to do it myself

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i know exactly how you feel.
    nothing to do but hang on one more day and hope that this feeling will eventually pass.

c

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

sorry things are so rough for you...just wanted to send my caring and to let you know we are here for you...PM me if I can be of any help...J

4. azezal1

azezal1 Member

Hang in there. I know its not much of a cure but it works. Get angry for a start and then just dream of tearing your opponents to peices. anger is not a longterm cure for depression but works in the short term.

5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Talking about it may make you feel somewhat better. People are here to listen, if you'd like. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.