very close

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by TakeThisLife, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TakeThisLife

TakeThisLife Active Member

:huh:
    don't know what to do, can't stop crying, don't want to be here, cannot carry on anymore :'( too much for me x

2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hey Beth do you want to tell us what's going on? X

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

PLease let us know what is wrong okay so we can help Hugs

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't give up Beth. :hug:

5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

You obviously have reasons for feeling this way - so if you need something to do then maybe list those reasons, perhaps not here (at home on some scrap paper) then see if those reasons feel the same tomorrow.

Sometimes we feel like the world is an unfriendly place that offers no peace for us.

In reality, the world looks how you feel. The bigger picture is not so bleak though.

6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

hey.. I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Its hard to be crying all the time.. But.. Do you have any reasons why you feel you cant go on? Maybe you can talk with us and we can try to help you feel heard..

Anyway.. I wish I was of more help.. If there is anything I can do let me know. :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hiya, i know how youre feeling but whats going on for you? x

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

We are all here wanting to help okay we need you to talk to us we care we are listening when you are ready.

9. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hey TTL,

Sorry to hear you were feeling bad the other day, how areyou today? Do you know what the cause of the triggering was? :hug:
    Always hear for you PM me anytime :cheekkiss:

10. TakeThisLife

Still feeling very bad, still want to leave, need to try again.
    Been bullied for so long, has such a massive affect on me, back to school soon, im not going back, wont be here. Can't go back, i can't cope with any more bullying. Its too much for me.
    Also having problems at home, Mum and Dad arn't talking to each other and its affecting me too. I can't talk to anyone about anything. If i talk to my Dad he will get angry and stop talking to me too. Thats what he is like. He always stops talking to me if i do something wrong x

11. ~Young-Violet~

Sorry to hear about the bullying, that can affect someone very much, have you spoken to a teacher about this yet?

Do you know why your parents are arguing?

12. TakeThisLife

Yes i have tried to talk to teachers but they can't help me. I just want to end things now and thats all i want.
    I don't know why my parents were arguining, it happens all the time x

13. ~Young-Violet~

Could you speak to a couseller about this?
    Your in the UK teachers andd every school by law has to act up on bullying, have you told them several ttimes until you get heard?

14. TakeThisLife

I have a therapist but they don't help me at all, there's no point in me trying anymore i give up.
    Yes have told the teachers a lot of times x

15. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I wish I could be of more help to ya.. Ive been in that spot before and you know, you don't live with your parents forever.. nor are you in school forever.. but I guess you might have known that. If you die there is no going back. But in reality, no one can stop you if your that determined.

16. TakeThisLife

I know but i just can't cope with school anymore :'(
    I don't care if there is no going back, thats all i need right now x

17. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Well, like I said. No one can stop you if you really want it that bad, but maybe you should try talking to a councilor about going to the hospital.. maybe it can help you sort things out and get you away from the house for a while.. The councilors at the hospital can really help if you need ppl to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.