Very Confused

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Niloca, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niloca

Niloca New Member

I don't know which way to turn. My mind is so negative at the moment can only see one way out which I know is wrong but that is the overwhelming thought. Just seem to upset everyone and get things very wrong. I run my own business but I haven't opened today because I just felt that any wrong thing done or said and I would just go like I did on Sunday. A friend found me and brought me bck before I could do anything. It just feels like i am climbing a sheer rock face with just my fingers - any second I could fall.
  2. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

What is causing you to feel like that?
    Is the fact of owning a shop a source of anxiety ?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Colin and was asked, what has gotten you to this point? There are so many of us here who can relate to where you are. Please tell us what is going on for you and how we can be there to support you...welcome again and big hugs, J
  4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

What's your history? (of illness) Are you on any meds or seeing a psych/counsellor?
    Do you have money worries because of the recession?
    Tell us what's triggered you, there must be some stressors in your life. We can share coping mechanisms and give practical advice because we've all been what you're going through. Sometimes just writing it down will help.
    Sending hugs xxxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.