Very depressed :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

I'm crying out for somebody to talk to me. My problems lay deeper then having Women mistreat me and I can't quite get my Friends to understand. I'm severely depressed and I've quite clearly told people this but because its in my DNA to put on a front and act like I'm okay they don't believe me. I've probably said my life story on here enough times but its getting me down big time.
    Nobody gives a hoot about depression. I'm probably just a senile loser waiting to jump in the eyes of everyone. How can anybody inflict pain on someone they're supposed to love and call unbelievably perfect I don't know? :(

Please someone put a positive outlook on things for me x

2. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I've wondered many times how someone can hurt someone they love...but I guess it happens because our own needs and wants get in the way of making the one we love happy. It's human nature to be selfish. It's also human nature to love someone. Unfortunately, the two contradict each other...and that's been my dilemma throughout my entire life as well.

3. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Dear friend, Id like to remind you that you are not alone in this world. Many of our brothers are suffering the same thing. Please keep this in mind. You can choose to change things or stay as you are right now. But if you want to change your life, listen to this: "the type of people like us are lonely and think of life negatively. We are deeply hurt. We think, we stick with ourselves and we cry. It is very lonely and hurtful. Seeing other people having fun with their friends makes my heart melt to pieces. However, doing nothing will just produce nothing. The pain will stay, and the longer it stays the more painful it becomes. Therefore, I want to work hard to be freed from this living pain. I want to work hard so that people could acknowledge me. Pain, happiness and bond.. I want to share them with other people. I will work hard so people can acknowledge my existence." hope this helps!

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You're at a forum where you can communicate with others. It doesn't happen in real time, but even in real time, progress can be agonizingly slow.

I'm sorry that your family and friends seem not to take you seriously. You are taken seriously here, and you can get some support and encouragement.Keep posting, keep letting us know what's going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.