very depressive

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hi all, I haven't been around for a long while. Not that I was doing better, but I felt I could fight a little more. Now it's over, I don't have the strenght to go on like this.

A summary of my situation. I live with my ex, we split up about 9 months ago, and this is a pain in the ass. I'm on treatment and therapy, still going on. I also see a social worker because I need lots of help with paperwork, and fiding solutions.

My ex wants to move now, whatever where, he wants to move, and so I would keep the apartment... BUT, I called my landlord, and as I don't have a job, he's not warm to leave me live into it. My ex partner doesn't even want to be a caution for me. I don't know what I'm going to do, where I'm gonna live next month maybe. I can't take it anymore.

I have lots of pills at home, and I'm hesitationg to take them all today. Why not? I have no more solutions, I've exhausted them all.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry to hear from you again, but know you are always welcome...I hope your living arrangements work out and that you stay safe...please continue to post and to let us know how you are doing...J
  3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Hi not sure how it works over there but here in the UK you would be eligible for some assistance from the state in terms of benefits or housing aid. Have a look online see if you can get anything.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Dana, Do you have a pdoc?? If so then get a letter from him and your social worker and take them down and apply for public assistance..Haveing the letters should help you get it..
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

glad you've come back when you need to....
    the others advice gives you some options..I hope they work out for you...*hug*
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Scully definitely get help from your social worker on this one okay she should have some referrals for you to get you the help you need so you don't have to move hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.